Choosing an awesome theme for your project is not an easy task especially if you got used to the best products. As far as we understand, you have already decided to save money, time, and nerves and not to hire a designer to build a custom website for you from scratch. After all, you have chosen WordPress to power your future website as well. So, the next step is to pick out the proper theme that will help all your dreams come true.
Having reviewed hundreds of themes from the most popular providers, we singled out three incredible WordPress templates. They are Monstroid2 from TemplateMonster, Divi from Elegant Themes, and Avada from Theme Fusion.
It has been proved by scientists that visuals are processed by our brain much faster and stay in our memory for a longer period of time, that’s why if you prefer to absorb information this way or just have no time to read the entire blog post, take a look at the infographic below. It is made in the form of a comparison table, so it will be easy for you to see the pros and cons of every theme.
Let’s discuss the main themes’ features
- All themes are multi-purpose, which is great. You can use them for any business niche. Monstroid2 comes with 20+ skins, Divi offers 7 of them, and Adada has 30+ skins.
- As for the Page Templates, Monstroid2 has 100+ of them, while Divi has 32, and Avada 40 of them.
- Monstroid2 offers 500+ Blocks, Divi – 37, and Avada – 50+.
- Monstroid provides 20+ Header and Footer styles. Please note that actually, you can create as many headers and footers as you wish with JetThemeCore. Divi provides 5 header and 10 footer styles, Avada 7/5 respectively.
- Each theme has Custom Builder. If you choose Monstroid, you’ll enjoy the intuitiveness of Elementor Builder, with Divi you’ll get Divi Builder and Visual Builder, Avada is equipped with Fusion Builder.
- Running a blog is utterly important for digital marketing of your business. This way you will have the possibility to build a community around your brand. That’s why it’s better to choose a theme with built-in blog functionality. Monstroid2 comes with 50 Blog Layouts, Divi – 4, and Avada – 6.
- It’s an undeniable fact that good site navigation improves user experience on site. The best navigation is the one that doesn’t make the visitor think where to click to get to the information they need. Our themes are delivered with different menu styles. Monstroid2 can boast Highly customizable one with JetMenu, Divi has 1 menu style and Avada has 5 of them.
- Monstroid2 includes 30+ Demos, Avada includes 22 of them, and Divi doesn’t include any demos. In fact, what do you need demos for? Certainly, to see how your ready-made website will look and perform, don’t you think that’s awesome?
- Video playlists functionality is available only for Monstroid2. Though… people like to watch videos, so maybe the developers of two other reviewed themes should think about it.
- Monstroid2 CSS file size is 250kb only, Divi – 415kb, Avada – 388 kb. Lightweight websites rule as they load faster and nowadays site loading speed is crucial. After all, not only users will wait for 3 seconds on average for the website to load, Google will rank a faster site higher. BTW, Monstroid2 & Avada themes speed are considered very high (1-2 sec.), Divi speed is considered high.
- The functionality of the WordPress themes is rather extensive right out of the box. However, it’s always nice to get premium goodies for free. So, you can expand the functionality of themes with the following plugins – Monstroid2 – Free Elementor; +10 JetPlugins: JetElements, JetMenu, JetBlocks, JetBlog, JetThemeCore, JetWooBuilder, JetTricks, JetReviews, JetTabs, and JetWooBuilder. Divi – Divi Builder, Avada – Fusion Builder, Fusion Core, Revolution Slider, Layer Slider.
- All three themes are compatible with the most popular browsers Monstroid2 – Chrome / FF / Opera / Safari / Edge, Divi – IE10+ / Chrome / FF / Opera / Edge, Avada – Chrome / FF / Opera / Safari / Edge.
- The themes are also compatible with WooCommerce, bbPress, BuddyPress, and WPML.
- All three themes support Google fonts and RTL.
- All themes support Video posts, Audio posts, Social share, and Link post.
- The themes come with Mega menus, Social networks. Monstroid2 and Avada have Social counters.
- Monstroid2 includes 10 Portfolio Styles, Divi – 16, Avada – 13.
- All themes have responsive layouts, which is really important as your customers won’t have any limitations in terms of device choice they browse your site at. In fact, they are retina ready as well.
- The themes offer you a set of shortcodes for faster and easier customization.
- They also have video sliders, which are perfect attention grabbers.
- The themes have SEO optimization, so your website will have all the chances to get into Google10 in the short run.
- Custom theme updater is available for all themes, so your website will always be up-to-date.
- As to the adds, all themes support Ad system, have Adsense support, and Custom Ads.
Performance documentation is available for all themes. Monstroid2 has high learnability, Divi and Avada both have medium one. The documentation is extensive and even a beginner will understand all themes’ ins and outs. Then, it has screenshots and video tutorials. Also, you can find all video tutorials for Monstroid2 here. Extra documentation is available for all themes, Search option only for Monstroid2 and Avada.
So, we hope our comparison helped you to decide which option is the best for you. Are you ready to share your decision with us? Please state the reasons why did you choose namely this or that theme.
P.S. Did you hear about the recent Monstroid2 update? You can read about it here. In case your choice is Monstroid2, click the banner below and preorder it with a 30% discount and extended support for just $1.